Marketing is about frequency - about your target market seeing your offer over and over again. It is about making the first move, at the right time to the right audience. What do we do? Create ideas and concepts! Like us, our services are different & eclectic. And if you are creative and different than your place is with us!
We are an online marketing agency looking for a new colleague able to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
You should: generate creative ideas, be passionate about online marketing, develop and implement marketing concepts and projects that will help our clients grow.
- Market research: consumer behavior is among our priorities. Know the market and your target audience, and keep a close eye on our competition;
- Develop creative ideas for marketing campaigns;
- Content marketing and writing are your secret weapons? Here is the place where you can put them to good use. We appreciate creativity!
- Email marketing is not dead, this is why we need someone who is familiar with Mailchimp, Vertical Response or any other emailing platform.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, able to reach the desired audience through different channels (social media, email, video, etc.);
- Create and implement the internal & external communication for our clients. Helping our clients to communicate with their employees in an engaging way is very important. Plan, support and find out the best tools to reach desired goals.
- Website administration. This is an excellent opportunity to show your technical skills.
- Advising in the development of digital marketing strategy and provide new opportunities for the use of new digital technologies.
- Monitoring results and delivering projects within budget and meeting deadlines.
- Writing blog posts and external media outlets.
- Maintain the relationship with mass media or any other third party.
- Organize and coordinate marketing events to promote the brand and services;
- Create, develop and maintain newsletters;
- Help building marketing collateral to support the brand and services;
You are: creative and passionate about marketing, have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
We’re looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Interest in digital technology and marketing;
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and new methods for audience engagement;
- Excellent written and communication skills (including full accountability for spelling and grammar);
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people;
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, design software is consider a plus (InDesign, CorelDraw) and applications (Google analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML (basic);
- Analytical approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Presentation abilities and able to prioritize;
- Fluency in English, French is consider a plus.
To apply for this post: Please send your CV at email@example.com until November 5th.